Make the zapper for less than 40 €
In this project, I explain how to do a Doctor Hulda Clark Zapper without any knowledge of electronics.
The zapper is a device invented by Dr Hulda Clark, it destroys the parasites that live in you, with a continuous pulsating current. The user takes two electrodes in his hands, the voltage must be maintained, between 5V and 10V. The signal should be square, around 30k Hz.
Zapper's plans are easy to find, Dr Clark mentions them in his books and on his website http://clarkzapper.net/. You can easily find several manufactured zappers, but not everyone can do it (see the electronic assembly plan opposite, the kit costs $ 75 without the electrodes).
I explain in this article how to do Dr. Clark's zapper simply, by assembling economical components of the trade.
Materials needed to build the zapper
- This signal generator creates the right pulse to zap it. We have here a wide range of frequencies from 1 Hz to 1 MHz, square, triangle or sine. We can easily adjust a square wave of 30 kHz, with an amplitude of 10V. Here is a link for an assembled generator . If you are motivated to assemble it, you can buy the DIY version.
- You will also need electrodes and wires. You can buy wires for electrodes et electrodes separately . I found the two with a stimulator , very cheap.
- For practical use, this device must be portable. We need 12V to run the function generator. I chose a box for 8 AA batteries here is a long version of the case .
- I advise you to buy rechargeable batteries, you will need 8 AA batteries .
- Finally, you will need to connect the battery box to the generator using a 5,5mm male power plug. Maybe you can sacrifice an old diet ...
SeAccording to Dr. Clark, the best frequency to kill parasites and viruses is a square wave of 30 kHz.
You must select the "3k> 65 kHz" jumper. I tested the frequency with an oscilloscope. You have 30 kHz when you turn all the knobs fully clockwise. Turn the last knob, 3 mm before the max. Now the frequency should be at 30 kHz.
With Clark's original device, each wire is connected to a copper tube. The user will take a tube in each hand. For best conduction, the tubes should be wrapped with a damp cloth.
I have found it more convenient to use adhesive pads. You can do something else while zapping.
Dr. Clark advocates the following process for using the zapper:
- zapping time 7 minutes
- rest period 20 minutes
- repeat 3 times for a total of 81 minutes
The 3 cycles are necessary to kill:
From the biggest to the smallest ; viruses live in bacteria that live in parasites. The waiting period is necessary for optimal efficiency.